Saturday, April 2, 2022

Yellow Challenge

 This month at Colorful Options our color is YELLOW
but did you  know You can have a choice of our monthly color OR
you can choose a rainbow color?  Options, right?

For this month I did stay within the color choice
and went with the pretty yellow, which happens to be my favorite color!

As we do each month we have a pretty colorful mood board to inspire!

I knew when I saw it I wanted to make a card with yellow tulips.
I used a stamp set from Sparkle N Sprinkle Tulips.
You probably can't tell but the designer paper background is
little chick heads, from a doodlebug paper pad "bunnyville'.
The image was stamped on white opaque card stock then die cut
with a Tutti Designs cross stitched postage die.
A small die cut butterfly was added as well as a few flower sequins,
The sentiment is part of the stamp set.

We would love to have you join in our challenge at
Colorful Options and see all the beautiful creations form the design team!


6 comments:

Makira said...

💛💛💛 this! Tulips are such happy flowers! Thank you for all your help on the challenge. Take care! Makira

Darlene said...

I truly LOVE yellow tulips so your beautiful card brought an instant smile! A sure fired Springtime Beauty! Love your overall design too. Well done my friend!!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh so pretty coloring and I love the frame for it, sweet butterfly too!

Judy Woodland said...

Wow, I just LOVE that bright pretty yellow. It's so cheery and spring-y. Great design here, those tulips just pop. I really like that die cut panel they are stamped on too, and the gems are the perfect final touch to this amazing card. It's FABULOUS!!!

Leslie Miller said...

Yellow is my favorite! I will be playing along for sure. Love your tulips and I do see the chicks in the paper. Those sequins really have some nice shine, too. Oh, and the yellow butterfly is super cute!

Tee said...

Wow! So pretty!