Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Graduation Gift Purses

At The Sisterhood of Crafters  our 'sistah' Annie is our hostess and
she has chosen the theme of Bag It for our challenge!

I made two purses for graduation money for a graduating granddaughter Sophie
and one for a graduating niece Caitlin.

Sophie's was what I called a 'selfie' purse as that was the paper I chose.
She was very pleased with it (or the money in it lol)


Caitlin's was all about sunflowers as her entire grad party was all Sunflowers.
I changed the handles a bit for hers but think I like the first sample better!

These were very fun to create using the 
Concord & Ninth Everyday Purse Builder and Stamp Set!

To see even more fun and inspiring 'bags' be sure to visit 
The Sisterhood and see all the fun designs from the DT!

7 comments:

Darlene said...

These are so adorable and what a great idea to use them for their grad $$$. Might have to borrow that idea for one of the three grad parties I have coming up in the next couple of weeks. Beautiful choice of papers too!

Lia said...

I love these bags in such sunny colors! So nice give aways....!
Lia xx

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful bags! I have that die and need to use it more.

Carol L said...

oh I like these little purses!! The stitched tags look like real leather and the attached tag is so cute! Wonderful idea!

aussie aNNie said...

GORGEOUS bAGS and I do recognize this die, my 'sis' sent it to me awhile back and it's fabulous, gorgeous papers. x

Leslie Miller said...

OMGosh, these are both so incredibly cute and each is perfectly suited to the recipient! I love both but, dang, that sunflower purse is awesome!

Ina G said...

These are simply beautiful Diane. Love both with those lovely designer papers. Perfect for such a special occasion.