Monday, August 1, 2022

Four Seasons August~Anything Goes Summer

We are into our last Summer season month at Four Seasons
(kind of sad really)
and have a yummy fun mood board for inspiration! 

I had in mind all along to use my Cricut for this one
and picked out a real cute image to die cut, that is until I realized it had over
30 die cut pieces and just didn't have time for it sad to say.
I did use my Cricut but went with a much easier route and used their 
print and cut feature!

Once it was cut (and it did a great job) I also die cut a NBUS die
from Hero Arts Leaves and Vines Fancy die.
The cozy cup coaster die was also used from The Greetery.
The sentiment is from Pink Fresh Studio.

We would love to have you join us in our challenge at Four Seasons and make sure
to visit and see all the 'pretty makes' from the design team!

Entering the following challenges:
If You Gave a Crafter A Cookie .... August Challenge (m)


7 comments:

Darlene said...

Yum ... nothing better than sitting out on the deck with a cool cocktail. Awesome card and love the design! Sorry you couldn't go with your original plan but I totally understand ... that is a LOT of little pieces. Beautiful inspiration my friend!

Ellibelle said...

A really fun card inspired by the mood board even if it's not the one you intended to create. Love how you layered the drinks onto the die cut background pieces.

Bunny said...

Diane, your card is so colorful and refreshing looking. I keep saying that one day I'm going to purchase a Cricut or something like that to cut out some images. The leaves and vines die was perfect for your card.Oh, the tastes of summer. [Bunny]

Melanie Hungerford said...

I think I would have passed up the 30 piece die cut too! Your final choice looks great. Fun summer card!

Donna Walls said...

Great card; so colorful and cheerful. I think I need a new blade for my Cricut because my cuts DO NOT look like this! Great work Teamie!

Karen Letchworth said...

What a bright fun tropical card, Diane. It looks like SUMMER FUN to me.
I'm so blessed to be your teammate at The Four Seasons. Thanks for all you and Dar do to provide fun challenges. You gals inspire me all the time.

Leslie Miller said...

Well, this is very darn cute, Diane, even without all the extra little pieces. I'm simply thinking how fun and cheerful it is. You layered the image over two awesome dies and added the perfect sentiment. I love it!