Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Be Happy

 It's a new challenge theme at The Sisterhood of Crafters
and chosen by our 'sistah' Debbie.

She has chosen the theme of HAPPY, use the word happy
somewhere o your project!

I stamped and colored this Penny Black Be Happy image long ago
and now have put it to good use.  This is such a cute stamp set
with four other images and 3 more sentiments
that I can't wait to ink up and use
!


The paper is Echo Park Spring Fling, the frame, scalloped circle underneath
and the layered flower are all from my stash.
I have clear bags of 'rejected' pieces all sorted by color, making it easy
to grab what I want to use if needed!

Take a peek at The Sisterhood and see all the  'HAPPY'
and fun creations by my 'sistahs' at The Sisterhood!
Join in with us and BE Happy too!!

6 comments:

Darlene said...

What a fun image ... brought an instant smile! Love all the green ... beautiful overall design Diane!

Conniecrafter said...

So pretty with all your layering of the dies and papers. That is a cute image sure to bring a smile!

Vickie Y said...

Fun image and a really happy card!

Lia said...

What a cute image! I like the green tones of your card.
Lia xx

Leslie Miller said...

I love it! Love. This is one of my fave PB sets and I haven't used all the images yet so it's still in my NBUS basket. This is just so darn cute, Diane!

Ina G said...

Oh Diane this is just gorgeous. Love the papers and die cuts and your cute turtle. Certainly makes you happy looking at him.