Saturday, November 26, 2022

Thank You

 Another new challenge starting today with the 'OPTIONAL"
twist of THANK YOU/THANKS at
Can You Handle The Pressure
the challenge that is all about embossing!
An embossing folder MUST be used in the challenge
but you can add wet embossing too if you wish!!

I used an older embossing folder I have had in my stash for quite
some time and sadly I boke it in my Gemini by not using the 
correct stacking sequence!
It was unique that it came with sentiment inserts so you used the same basic 
pattern, but just a different insert.  I tossed it as it was unusable once I broke it...
live and learn as they say!!

Anyhow, I inked up the sentiment part and added a flower to give a bit more color
and called it DONE!!

Make sure to visit at Can You Handle The Pressure
and see all the pretty designs from the teams, a very talented group of designers!! 


6 comments:

Melanie Hungerford said...

Lovely card, perfect touch of color for the sentiment. What a neat folder set too, love the idea of so easily changing the message, sorry to hear it lost its battle with your Gemini!

Darlene said...

What a beautifully embossed background and your sentiment really POPS!! Well done my friend!

Leslie Miller said...

I'm sorry about your mishap! I didn't know you could break an embossing folder, but I suppose anything could break. I worry about my Big Shot sometimes. What would I do without it even for a day? Perish the thought. Your card is the perfect CAS design with only the sentiment and cute little flower as focus. Love those springy colors.

aussie aNNie said...

So beautiful and what a fabulous embossing folder, very exquisite ♥

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I am sorry about the demise of your EF, Di. At least you were able to use this last run through. Love the way you added color.

Judy Woodland said...

Oh, bummer about your embossing folder, it looks like it was a fabulous one. I love your design here, especially with that pop of color on the flower. Can you get another folder, it might be worth the investment to do that.