Thursday, February 2, 2023

Pink Color Challenge

This month for February at Colorful Options we are all about PINK!
Don't want to create with pink ?  Then you have the 'option' of creating a rainbow project.


I used a 3D Sizzix Stampin Up 'Ruffled" embossing folder
and though I have had it quite some time in my stash this is the 
first time I pulled it out and used it!

The watering can of tulips is from Cottage Cutz Watering Can, Tulips 
that I die cut all in white and colored with Copics.
The sentiment is from an old My Daily Bread stamp set.


Lots of inspiration to be had at Colorful Options
and we would love to have YOU join us!!

Entering the following challenges:



 

6 comments:

Ellibelle said...

This is so pretty! Love the wavy background and beautiful die cut image!
So great to see you at my Crafty Wednesday challenge! Thanks so much for joining in this month!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Vicki said...

This is beautiful, Diane! I love that ruffled embossing folder background. Very unique and I've never seen it before. Lovely watering can and tulip focal point.

Leanne said...

Such a pretty card, the blooms are just perfect! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog :o)

Carol L said...

Those tulips are a great nod to spring and I love the layered background. It figures, I just posted a pink card recently before this challenge began....sigh :)

Leslie Miller said...

I love love love love the ruffled embossing folder and all the pink! Those are Cottage Cutz dies? Wow! You know I'm a fan. I never get tired of them. You colored your tulips so prettily. A beautiful card, Diane!

R's Rue said...

So beautiful.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com