Friday, February 2, 2024

Two Old Bats February 2024

It's February at Two Old Bats and February seems to be the month of 'love'!
Even ghouls can celebrate love among one another I'm sure
so we have a fun 'loving' mood board for inspiration,
a bit spooky, but fun just the same!


You can choose to let the mood board inspire you or just create 
anything as long as it is Halloween!

As always, I let the mood board inspire me and created a crazy fun
card using a heart rose die by Tutti Designs and a partial
skeleton by Tonic Studios.
The background paper was a last piece in my Halloween scrap bag, 
the sentiment is computer generated.

Hope to see YOU over at Two Old Bats where is is ALWAYS Halloween!!

3 comments:

Darlene said...

Oh my goodness ... how cool is this! No Bones About It ... BWAH!!! Cute pun!!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, this is great! So much fun and beautifully crafted. I love that skeleton guy!

Fran Wing said...

Diane, I love that black heart/rose die - what a great idea! It's a beautiful background for Mr. Bones.
Happy Valentine's Day!
Fran