Monday, August 12, 2024

Just some Fun

 Today I needed something to get my mojo going
as it has been on vacation for the last few months!
I saw the challenge at Memory Box which is:


I can always use more holiday cards and sad to say it will be upon us before we even know it!

I used an oldie but a very favorite MB die of mine 'Poinsettia Collage'.
This is one of those dies that you never tire of, at least I don't.
I kept it pretty neutral in colors this time adding a few bright gems
to give it some sparkle, the sentiment was stamped in Rose Gold.

Well, hopefully this will get me back into the swing of things,
I certainly have LOTS of new things to play with if I ever get in the mood!!
Memory Box does have a new holiday release out, maybe I should go shopping!!


1 comment:

Carol L said...

Your mojo is still working in full swing as this card proves! What a beautiful creation for a pretty Christmas card!