Welcome to challenge #7 at Pick 3,
the challenge that has you choose 3 of the elements below.
My Pick 3 are:
Fruit~Sequins~Chevron
Products Used:
Doodlebug Hello Sunshine paper (chevrons)
Pink Fresh Studio (lemons stamp)
Pink Fresh Studio Folk Edge Circle
Random Sequins
Altenew Buttercream Card Stock
Doodlebug Hello Sunshine paper (chevrons)
Pink Fresh Studio (lemons stamp)
Pink Fresh Studio Folk Edge Circle
Random Sequins
Altenew Buttercream Card Stock
I finally used up a 6x6 pad of paper, other then scrap pieces left
from this pad, only 200 more to go LOL!!
But I was quite pleased when the last sheet left happened to be
chevrons and in colors that worked perfectly for my berries and lemons image.
from this pad, only 200 more to go LOL!!
But I was quite pleased when the last sheet left happened to be
chevrons and in colors that worked perfectly for my berries and lemons image.
Come join us at Pick 3!!

1 comment:
YAY! One down and many more to go! Good for you!! And, as you said, how perfect could it have been to go with your focus fruit! Great job ... very colorful & yummy!
Post a Comment