Friday, September 4, 2026

Born To Be Wild

 We are all about Clean & Simple at our challenge at
Simply Clean & Simple
with an OPTIONAL theme of Jungle Animals.

I told myself which ever jungle animal stamp I pulled out of
my 'animal' drawer of stamps I would just go with it.
It just happened to be a never been used stamp from
Sparkle N Sprinkle's Leo The Lion.

I think he looks like a big stuffed and fun floppy lion that you just want to hug!
He was colored in with Copics and Olos.
The sentiment is part of the stamp set stamped in Dew Drop Espresso Truffle.
The image was stamped with Lisa Horton's Cloud Nine Solid Black.

If you are a fab of CAs then come and join us at
Simply Clean & Simple
if not, then come and take on the challenge anyways!




No comments: