Friday, July 18, 2008

From Courtney's Closet Yellow Ducks



Here is my second card I did from the Inspiration challenge "From Courtney's Closet". The yellow ducky is probably one of my first rubber stamps I ever purchased years and years ago!This also is probably the first time I ever used it!


The papers are SU bordering Blue and Confetti. The flowers are cut with my Quickutz and I added a brad to the centers. I also used my Cuttlebug embossing "bubbles" folder, added a scrap of paper for the water and a piece of rickrack to finish it off! You can see the other cards for this challenge on SCS gallery by typing in FCCC. To see the blog that created the challenge you can get it here. It will be fun to see what next weeks inspiration will be.


1 comment:

Libby Hickson said...

This is so cute, I just love the bubbles! Isn't it great when you have a new reason to use stamps you've had forever??