Thursday, July 17, 2008

Part of the Past


I am doing the inspiration challenge "From Courtney's Closet". Its so much fun and if you want to join along you can find the challenges here and have as much fun as me! There is a new posting this morning and you will have to check back later this evening to see mine, it is as they call "work in progress"!

But, after doing the first card (ladybugs), it reminded me of a photo of two of my granddaughters that I always loved. I had bought the girls these dresses for a photo I had taken. You will have to excuse the black spots on the photo, I haven't a clue of where they came from, it looks like ink...ugh! The girls are now 16 and almost 14, so you can see that even though this is "part of the past", its amazing that the styles are still "in style"!

Don't forget to check back....and see what I have made. If you go to Split Coast Stampers and type in FCCC, yoiu can see all the cards so far from the challenge!

No comments: