Saturday, February 28, 2009

Simply Trendy Designs Challenge #1




This is number 1 in a challenge I created using my daughters jewelry. My daughter has a business called Simply Trendy Designs , I thought it would be fun every Saturday (hopefully) to post a picture of one of her pieces and design a card after it. You can play along too, just leave a comment with a link or post on SCS under keywords using STDC1.You can click on the link above to visit her site.
She called her piece "Purple Chunk". When she showed it to me she said for some reason she could imagine a card made with an elephant, I told her I had just the stamp for that! Her bracelets are sterling silver beads, crystals and mostly hand made beads...this one is gorgeous!
The stamp I used is a $1.99 clear stamp, I added some silver cord and my own sterling silver bead to that. The DS paper is a scrap piece and the cardstock is all SU as well as the ink.
Paper: Stampin'Up! Pale Plum, Basic Black, Going Gray, Basic Gray.
Ink: Perfect Plum

2 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Great color combo. I like the design on the elephant.

Anonymous said...

So very pretty!! Love your colors on this!!