Wednesday, August 26, 2009

CCEEC Challenge "Grandma Overboard"

While cruising thru some blogs, I ran across this challenge by CCEEC to do a "Grandma Overboard" project.  At first I thought, gee, this is a hard one, I don't have any stamps that would work, and then remembered I had this "Gladys with Cats" stamp from "All Night Media"  and thought it would be perfect.....Gramdma is definately "overboard" with so many cats!  But wait!  I didn't stop there!  As I was getting out my Gladys stamp, there was another "All Night Media" stamp I purchased at a garage sale this summer called "Good Morning"!  Now what a better "overboard" then Grandma with TOO much caffine??  I know its hard to tell (its raining again and dark and dreary here at the cabin), but Grandma's robe is purple swirls.
I have to say, this was a different and fun challenge card to make, and I got to pull a couple of unused stamps out for their "debut"!  Comments are welcome!

5 comments:

bumblebee creations said...

very cute Diane! I got some goodies yesterday!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Hee hee love your Granny cards!!

Anonymous said...

BWWHAA!! HAA!! Too dang cute!! I love this!! HUGS

Mothermark said...

Oh yeah! You did good! Definately overboard cards! Hee! Love your creativity with these! The both are so fun! And I betcha at some point, you can even send them to someone! That is always a plus when you are making cards for these goofy challenges! Hee!

Thanks for playing and sharing these with us! You go girl!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

You definitely sent both your grannies overboard!! Love all the cats and caffeine!! So glad you played along!!