Thursday, August 13, 2009

A Garage Sale of All Garage Sales!!!











OMG, I am sure I was in heaven today...really!!! Our local scrapbook~paper store had a store "garage sale".....the customers bring in all their unwanted items, rent a table for $10, the store gives you stickers with your name and a sku# on them, you do your own pricing, and the store sells your items for the next 3 days! In return you get a gift card to the store for all you sell, I am soooooooo going to do this next time. But even MORE fun was the shopping part.....I really didn't know what to expect, but there were Cricut machines and cartridges, Quikutz, Sizzix, SU, Close To My Heart, Creative Memories, so much stuff it was mind boggling!! The only draw back was it was all cash.........and I NEVER, hardly EVER have cash on me, so I had to scrounge all thru the house and came up with about $28, so why didn't I go to an ATM you ask?? Well, because my hubby would of killed me...LOL!!!

But I got a ton for my money, and I love the vintage look so I got lucky with lots of goodies, some (lots) were brand new, never even opened packages! I got new Sizzix dies, a pack of See-D's sentiment stamps, a Gelatins Coffee Break set...for only $2, Bind-It-All wires for $1....new never opened! Even a bag of stamps that had 3 House Mouse in it...woowho!! I wish I would of taken pictures of it...wow...I might have to go back!!!

2 comments:

bumblebee creations said...

This is a great thing these scrapbooking stores are doing-isn't it so fun!!!

Curt in Indy said...

I'm so frigging jealous right now! LOL Best, Curt