Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Dasher


Can you believe its almost Thanksgiving?  It seems that time passes by so quickly.  We have snow predicted for tomorrow and Thanksgiving.....ugh...just NOT ready for that.....but each year in the first weekend of December, a town about 5 miles from here has a Christmas parade, we always go as we have had "royality" in it each year (not this year), but its a fun parade and it is always cold, snowing and freezing, and that is only a week and a half away...so I guess the snow holding off this long is a blessing!
My card for today was using mostly SU products...the dasher stamp...I just love that little reindeer...and the Baroque Motifs set...another favorite.....I was just in the mood for soft and pastel I guess.....gotta run...see you tomorrow!

PS:  I took "Nellie" to town with me yesterday...I think she was over excited and was just plain worn out.....I think it was the excitement of her "milkbone" from the bank!!

3 comments:

Danni said...

Your card is so pretty and I got a giggle out of Nellie and how tired she looks!

Anonymous said...

Oh so stunning creation hun!! Love the non-traditional colors and your little pup is so cozy looking!! :)

Kelly said...

Sweet card. Love the picture of Nellie...she's got the right idea!