I love Thanksgiving~it's one of my favorite family holidays...and here I am spending it alone with my hubby...we have a big family, too...5 grown children between us and 15 grandchildren!! I made this apron with all that thanksgiving cooking in mind! I kept it simple as I wanted the background to show as much as possible. It's a great Holiday, time for family and friends to come together and enjoy company and conversation...it's always a "relaxing" day to me...I know there is all that cooking, but it is fun and not so involved as Christmas. I have a small list below of 5 things I am thankful for...there's plenty more...but these are my favorites and in no particular order!
1. I am thankful for my "family"...and that we are all healthy!
2. I am thankful that my Mom whom is 82 is still here with us and is in sound mind and full of life!
3. I am thankful for living in a country where we have choices and freedom!
4. I am thankful for, and to all those that are serving our country to keep it free and to all those that have served before for the same goal..FREEDOM!
5. I am thankful for a power high above that we can honor and pray to......Happy Thanksgiving!