Saturday, January 9, 2010

You're A Sweetheart~JUGs Challenge 15


This week the girls at JUGs have a challenge to use stitching on your card....an easy one for me, as I LOVE to sew.....I did a bit of zigzag around the heart and the "pocket" of the card......the inside has a tag you pull out  with a popped up heart that says "love you".....lots of little details in the tag and card, that does not show well in the pic.....but what's new..right....LOL...short post today..lots more to bring later...just a busy day at the cabin...go...do this challenge!!!  Oh, look at the cool MS birdie edge punch on the bottom of tag....you are soooo going to want this!

11 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Your pocket card is awesome Diane! You really did an outstanding job stitching around the heart & I love how you stitched the pocket on! Very creative :) Thank you so much for playing along with this week's stitching challenge with Just Us Girls - I hope to see more of your creative side!

Unknown said...

How adorable! Love the stitching -- and I really like how you punched out the piece with the embossed bird. Smart!

Thanks for taking the time to play along with Just Us Girls this week!!!

bumblebee creations said...

this is amazing! I love it!! gorgeous , gorgeous!!!

AKiteFlier said...

Oh my goodness this is just sew sweet I love your pocket card and your stitching is divine! Love your little bird border. Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls - it's great to have you with us as we kick off the new year. :-)

Gabby said...

I love this! It's stinkin' cute!!! Thanks for playing with us at JUGs!

Kelly said...

What an awesome pocket card Diane! Love all the detail you put into it.

Laura.K said...

Lovely card. I love that heart.

Anonymous said...

Oh so creative and gorgeous!!! I love your heart!! HUGS

Primitive Seasons said...

Love this card Diane! So shabby chic and vintage. Great color combo. You did a great job on this one girl!

Mary
www.primitiveseasons.blogspot.com

Andrea M said...

This is fantastic! The stitching is awesome - I find stitching with this pattern on curved objects quite difficult (well at least to make it look good :)) so I can really appreciate how fantastic yours is! Great job :)

Curt in Indy said...

Another knock out project! I love all the detail and the stitching is wonderful. Love the bird punch! Best, Curt