Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sweet Sixteen Sparkle Tag~Crepe Paper At The Forum

This tag serves as  double purpose~my last crepe paper post at the "Forum".....next month we will have a new theme.....check us out.......I am using this tag for my sweet 16 grandaughters birthday...she is the one in pink...such a beauty.  I gathered 8 layers of ruffles using some Jenni Bowlin crepe paper ribbon, the bottom layer has polka dots on it.  The background of the tag is a ribbed vellum which doesn't show up much in the pic.....I had fun using the crepe paper, and will find more uses for it later.

The forum link is at the left if you would like to visit...look into the creative teams Mix Media for more pretty and different uses of creative crepe paper projects.....bye!!!!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

WOW! How creative! I wouldn't have thought to use crepe paper for an embellish! This is truly unique! Your daughter is a knock out...she must take after her mom!

Curt in Indy said...

You are so right! She is a beauty! And so is your card. What a great dress! And the sentiment is perfect. Super job on this! Best, Curt

Dawnll said...

How beautiful they both are...and that tag is adorable with the crepe paper.
Wanted to thank you for stopping and entering my blog candy giveaway. Love that you stopped in.