Friday, October 15, 2010

Fun Shaped Cards

Where oh where have I been???  Yikes its been awhile...but working on that Halloween craft show just shut me down....if anyone can make a BIG mess I can, so have been trying to put sewing/creative room back together...almost done, but guess what.....another craft show next month....love it though!

Last year, (yes really), I borrowed my sister's Cricut cartridge called Speaking of Fall...one of the features was to cut cards, so I did a few "test cards"...well to get me back into creating, I pulled them out and finished them up.....these are rather simple, but hey its a start...right??   I have so many new things to use, and lots of them are Halloween, but I think I missed the boat on that..oh well....now back to the cards.....I had to make them fall cards, as I used a double sided DS paper and the inside is all fall leaves...look real close at the acorn top, I used stickles and it adds so much......you will be seeing alot of Christmas here later, as I am making alot of "stuff" for the Christmas show...its the weekend before Thanksgiving, here at the cabin! 

Here is a picture I took at our home "up north" as wel like to call it, the color had peaked there, so pretty.....and have ya ever seen a dog laugh...well Nellie is laughing at my picture taking antics, I am sure!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely cards...
beautiful leaves...
Love the dog :D

~victoria~

Curt in Indy said...

These cards are darling! I love them both. Your pic of the Fall foliage is really beautiful. But what is the best is the pic of that sweet dog face. She always looks like she is a happy dog. She reminds me so much of my Shotsy. He is always happy and always wagging his tail. Gunther is always so serious! LOL Hug her for me will ya? Best, Curt

D. Jean Quarles said...

Yes, she is. Too cute. Lovely fall photos.

Kelly said...

Great cards Diane! You don't have the market cornered on a messy work area...I'm going to take some time off to clean mine up after my Halloween cards are done! Love the pictures of the trees, really makes me homesick for the change of seasons and your dog...well he is just too cute!