Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Will Work For "Sunshine"

Where oh where is that Mr Sunshine????  It's snowing...of course...what else is new...right?  To  add a bit of "sunshine" to my day, I was messing around with a few mini cupcake liners to make flowers....I have several made and only one finished to share....a bright and rather large card.....I used 3 liners to make the flower...hard to tell in the picture, but it is rather "fluffly" in real life!!  the background paper had a date on it of 2007....oh my.....I really need to use up some of what I have!!!
Don't forget to read about my give away by clicking on the tab above or on the picture on my sidebar!!

2 comments:

bumblebee creations said...

Oh I love it Diane!! What a great idea--I wouldn't have ever thought to use a liner--but it is gorgeous!!! So fun and cheery!

Kelly said...

If this doesn't add sunshine to your day nothing will. Love the bright colors. How creative to use cupcake liners for the flower.