Friday, January 6, 2012

Simply Less Is More Challenge "One Word"

I am doing the challenge at "Less Is More"......and getting it in by the seat of my pants so to speak!
This time it is to use one word......a hard challenge for me as I had way too many to choose from !
I chose my Hampton Art set with the word "Home"......
the inside is finished and says "is where the heart is"....
I kept this very simple...all black and white...and a bit of red.....
I off stamped the word so it would not be so "bold".....
I love the way it looks...more soft....
the house I stamped full black...a nice contrast I think.....
I wonder what challenge will up tomorrow...can't wait!!

3 comments:

Mandi said...

Very cleverly done Diane

Happy new year
Thank you so much
mandi
"Less is More"

Chrissie said...

What a brilliant house Diane and what a super card!
Is that a corner flourish for the roof?
Superb!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Julie said...

Very creative and most effective! Love it!