Tuesday, October 16, 2012

New Day ~ Busy Day

Well, after spending most of my day yesterday doing 9 challenges over at Unity,
 I am just not sure what to "create" today......
so think I will share my projects I did last Friday at a workshop at Joan's Gardens.....
 
 
The first card is a "flip" card created with a Sizzix die....
look at that lovely mini Poinsettia...a die from Marianne Designs...

 
 several dies used in this project...like the new candle die are also a Marianne die....
I am not going to list them all, but if you have a question about one, just ask....
all of them can be purchased from Joan's Gardens...
and she only charges "actual shipping ....which I love!!
 
 
The second card is a winter scene.....
it also uses the new Marianne die for the snowman.....
it has a lot of "sparkle", which you might be able to see by clicking on the photo
 
The 3rd card is interesting....
the background is alchohol inks and egg shells...
the tutorial for it is on Splitcoast Stampers.....
It was a fun day with wonderful food and lots of stamping "new" friends.....
the link to Joan's can be found on my blog list.....
She will posting pictures on her blog today as well
 

3 comments:

Lisa said...

All three cards are so fabulous!! I don't know how you've come up with so many amazing cards in such a short period of time!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ros Crawford said...

OMG you are still creating on mass the most lovely cards ... Love that winter scene!

Selma said...

Diane all your cards are beautiful. I'm so happy you enjoyed all the projects.