Monday, October 22, 2012

Take A Leap ~ CFC75

I just love this "leaping deer" by Memory Box.....
the die cuts like butter....smooth...and this was a thick glitter paper...
 
 
 
tip:  always tape your die down because sometimes (most times) you have to run it thru
your machine more then once, and I normally use a metal shim
I purchased from Cheery Lynn Designs, it does the trick everytime!!
 
I made this cute card using a Spellbinders die for the base and center....
the ribbon is "over the edge" as that is the challenge this week at
 CAS-ual Fridays CFC75
and
also for "the circle" challenge at
The Catered Crop
 
both the sentiment and the deer are "popped" up
Can you imagine the fun I will have making tags with this die!!!!!

7 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

I Love this ... that reindeer is so lovely!

Darlene said...

WOW awesome creation Diane! I bought that die too ... just haven't had time to play with it! Thanks for inspiration ... YOU GO GIRL!!

Mihaela said...

Just beautiful!!!

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous card!! I love the shape and the glittery reindeer is so awesome!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kelly said...

Oooooh...SO pretty! Love the glitter paper!

Debby said...

I love Memory Box dies too :) This is some way to use them too! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

Unknown said...

That reindeer is gorgeous. Great Christmas card. Love it. Thanks for playing with us @ CAS-ual Fridays:)