Saturday, November 3, 2012

Rock A Bye Baby and a "Thank You"

I finally started using my Graphic 45 Little Darlings Stash....
why is it  "we" think we have to hoard everything...lol....
but really, sometimes I feel like I don't use it because then its gone....
but there is always more to buy...right?
 
Well, onto my card for today...
 
 
I made this card for a challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs "vintage"
I won the challenge last week and received a $20 gift credit at their shop....
I ordered the Spring Flower Burst Doily which I am using on this card....
look at the detail...so pretty!!
The card is a square 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 inch which fit perfect for the doily die...
I also made my flower from a Cheery Lynn Build A Flower #1 set....
a bit of embossing, a bit of scrap paper, a little inking along the edge of the doily,
a Graphic 45 chipboard piece, a tiny sheer ribbon and some pearls made this card...
 
So, Thank You Cheery Lynn Designs for my wonderful gift...I love it!!
 
November 3rd~what I am grateful for today....my home....I love it....after my divorce from my first
husband, I felt displaced, until we bought this place 18 years ago and made it "ours"...
after the events in the East, (and my heart goes out to all of them), it makes me appreciate what I have!!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous, Diane!! The flower is stunning!! I love the Graphic 45 paper!! I'm the same way...I hoard all the papers I love, afraid I won't be able to buy more when it's gone!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

shulsart said...

So glad you are enjoying your winnings from last week's challenge, Diane. I love how full you made your flower, very pretty. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge blog.

Ros Crawford said...

Well done to you! Lovely card Diane

Kelly said...

This is just downright GORGEOUS! Great choice of colors and paper and that flower is absolutely beautiful!