Friday, November 9, 2012

Santa Baby

Santa Baby
For some reason that song comes to mind when I look at this card.....
and now I can't get it out of my head.....
I created this card for the challenge at Moxie Fab World
to use a journal tag in an innovative way....

 
I cut my tag with the TH Alterations sewing room die
and stamped the word "believe" on it....
I thought it was kind of creative...what do you think??
the little hat is a Hero Arts stamp I colored with Copics....
the skates were cut with a QuiKutz die...aren't they cute??
I love this little die....
I finished the inside as well with some holly stamps....
here is the journaling tag (from K&Company) before I cut it.....

 
I'll be back later with a few more things :>)

5 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Love it! ... So sweet ... the skates are cute

bumblebee creations said...

I love this!! I have a ton of journaling stamps--I never thought to use them in that way! Thank You!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Oh sure! Now I'll have that song stuck in MY head all day! LOL! CUTE creation my friend ... thanks so much for holiday inspiration! Have a FABULOUS day! I just got a call from Joann Fabrics Headquarters ... guess they have a few more projects for me to work on ... what fun! I'll be watching for more fun creations from you!
HUGS from OHIO

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! What a creative way to use a journal tag!! The skates are so fun!! Have a great weekend my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kelly said...

Lot it. The Santa is just as cute as can be!