Sunday, March 3, 2013

Spring Dogwoods

Nothing fancy today....
but thought I would do the Cheery Lynn Challenge this week
to use a flower die cut...
I used my Cheery Lynn build a flower 3 and embellishments to
make my flowers
the centers have green stickles which aren't showing up too well
I am a bit late in entering and my flowers aren't even dry yet....
but time is running out for the challenge and I have to go out for awhile.....
 
the paper I used is the same paper I used for my Begonia Easter egg
I made a few days ago...
the paper is from Ellen Hutson and is a Melissa Frances crepe paper....

6 comments:

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous!! The embossing is so pretty and the flowers are fabulous!! Love the touch of green against the white!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Joann said...

Hi Diane,
I love White on White cards and yours is lovely. Thank you very much for joining us this week at Cheery Lynn Designs.
Hugs*
Joann

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW love the way you have made the center and shaded the edges of the petals
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts School Projects

scrappinC said...

Gorgeous card. Love all the white and the the green accents in the middle of the flowers.
TFS!
Cindy Lou

Leslie Miller said...

Nothing fancy, you say? This is absolutely beautiful!

Ros Crawford said...

You do white on white so well Diane ... this is lovely with that pop of green