Monday, October 14, 2013

Holiday Candles

Hi....I wanted to share with you all today my post that is up at the
Classy Cards 'n Such blog today....
I would love for you to "hop" on over and leave me some love....
and don't forget you can get a 10% discount by using the code
DIANE-10
at the Classy Cards 'n Such online store....
thanks bunches!!

Hello Friends,
It's Diane here on the Classy Cards 'n Such blog with you today.
 
I wanted to get an early start on my Christmas cards as you all know how
busy the season can be and how it seems to sneak up on you before you know it!!
 
 
I made a glittery round card using the Memory Box Glowing Candles die
I cut the die twice, once on white cardstock and then again on green cardstock.
I just trimmed away the green part of the candles and adhered the two together...
I added little Baby Rinestones-Red for my berries and the veins of the leaves I outlined with a
Gelly Roll Stardust Pen, giving a bit of sparkle to the leaves!
 
Underneath the candles I added the Cheery Lynn Designs French Pastry doily,
yes, I know you see me use this ALOT, but I can't help myself...I LOVE it!!
 
Thanks for visiting with me today!!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh Diane, this is GORGEOUS! I love the idea of putting the candles on the doily...very elegant. Sorry I've been such a bad blogger, I can't believe all that I have missed!

Ros Crawford said...

Lovely card Diane ... those candles are really pretty against the red doily ...

Lisa said...

Wow, what a sparkly, gorgeous card!! The candles are so awesome!! I just love the whole elegance and design of this!! Beautiful my friend!! Off to leave you love!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

bumblebee creations said...

Hi Diane! This is gorgeous!

Sherrie K. said...

This is GORGEOUS!! Love the fun sparkly gray and deep red together! The candles are beautiful and the pattern ribbon is perfect-love the arrangement!! Fabulous job!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh your holiday card is just gorgeous! I love the festive colours and glitters too. Awesome card!