Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Paris In The Springtime!

Don't you love my title?
Wouldn't it be fun to be in Paris in the Spring?
I bet it is gorgeous!

My little The Cutting Cafe Ruby J sweetie is from 
I think she is just waiting to go into a cafe, what do you think?


I stamped her, then colored her with my copics.
Her dress was stamped and fussy cut out.
I added a bit of 'girlie' lace to the bottom and gave her some
silver 'sparkle' shoes.

A wee butterfly was added to her headband...
she is so cute!!
The background paper is from
Authentique Latest & Greatest.

Make sure and visit The Cutting Cafe Shop
for some beautiful and fun 'stuff'!!

I do believe another of these little girlies will
 be showing up here next week!

PS:  Make sure to sign up for my giveaway in the post at the top of my blog...
just read and follow the rules...easy!!



5 comments:

Lois said...

what is the background paper with the Eiffel Tower? It's really very nice - the entire card is nice but I love the size of the background paper images....thanks in advance :)

Lisa said...

This is so sweet and beautiful!! I love the papers!! She's adorable!! Her pretty dress with the ruffle is fabulous!! And the butterfly on her headband is a perfect touch!! Love this my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Leslie Miller said...

That's so cute that you put lace on her dress, and a pretty little dress it is, too. The paper makes a perfect backdrop! She looks very touristy. Love the yellow and those pretty butterflies.

Regina Easter said...

i seriously can't get over her cheeks....she is simply adorable...love her blue dress

Shona Erlenborn said...

Adorable! Love everything about this card. The added lace to the bottom of her dress, the yellow and blue color combination. Gorgeous!