Monday, October 31, 2016

Sparkle N Sprinkle November Reveal



Welcome to Sparkle N Sprinkle's
 November 1 New Reveal Blog Hop!

We have seven new stamp sets to share with you today.  These new sets are 20% off until the 3rd of the month.  So once you finish the blog hop, head on over to the store and start shopping.  All of the new sets are available on cling mounted rubber or as a digital image.  


The sets are:


 Winter Birdhouse 803   (digi version DIGI803)
  Stella - Dear Santa 804   (digi version DIGI804)
   Christmas Tags #2 806   (digi version DIGI806)
Festive Lantern 808   (digi version DIGI808)
Winter Blue Jay 809   (digi version DIGI809)
Grumpy Goose 823    (digi version DIGI823)
Mr. Snowflake DIGI3127   (digi only)

On Nov 3rd, ONE GRAND PRIZE WINNER will be selected from the comments left on the Designers' blogs listed below. Please leave a comment with each Designer in order to be eligible for the Grand Prize.  You never know who the Mystery Designer will be that has the winning comment.

The Grand Prize Winner, which will be announced on the SNS Facebook page and on the SNS Blog, will receive ALL of the new stamp sets released this month (or the digi versions, if preferred).


The Blog Hop order this month is:

Diane
Anne
Eret
Chris
Belinda
Jess
Shona


(*Tip: if you have difficulty with a particular link, try clicking on the Designer's blog title to send you to their Home page.)


We hope you enjoy the New Reveal Blog Hop as much as we do.  Thanks for joining us and remember to comment on each of the Designers' blogs to be eligible for the Grand Prize.  
 Wonder who the Mystery Host will be this month????


The Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge also begins today.  There are lots of prizes and recognition badges.  Come check out how you can become a SNS Featured Artist as well.  The theme is always Anything Goes using Loose Glitter, Embossing Powder, and/or Flock.





Here are the details on my project!



I started out with  printing my digital image at a  
larger size, colored him with Copics, then fussy cut out.


Once I had him (or her as the case may be) cut,
I applied Nuvo Lg Glue pen on the 'white' parts of the body,
then the wings, then the face.  


Then using Sparkle N Soft Twinkling Clouds,
I covered the entire body,
thinking it might look like fluffy feathers!
(I added a bit to the ball of his Santa hat, too)


I used the Nuvo Lg Glue Pen once again on the feet
then covered with Energized Orange Glitter.


I die cut a pine tree using Memory Box Magnificent Pine.
Nuvo Crystal Drops Gloss Red Berry was added to the tree

To finish, I printed the sentiment 
which is part of the digital set,
then used a Cheery Lynn Designs Fishtail Banner to die cut it.
Using Tear-ific Tape 1/4" around the entire piece,
I added Fire Engine Red glitter.


Now hop on along and comment on each designers blog
to win the entire set of the November release!
Next on the hop should be our very talented

 

25 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love the tree along with this fabulously decked out goose! Such a fun card.

Anne Temple said...

Your Grumpy Goose is adorable! Love the flocking on his body and the tree beside him is a perfect choice. Love how we used the same image and sentiment and they look SO different :-).

Audrey said...

What a cute card! Love the glitter and sparkle!

cinderella said...

I am new to the Nuvo products, and I am in love. I love the embellishment mousse, and crystal drops. So much fun using them. I love your card!

Puppy Kisses and Paper Dreams said...

So fun! This goose is sassy and in charge! The Twinkling Clouds SS is perfect. I love it!

Ros Crawford said...

What a fabulous card!! This really made me laugh! Terrific image Diane!

Donna Ellis said...

What a pretty tag die cut that is, Diane, and lovely design! I'm not sure old Grumpy deserves to be on this pretty card! LOL Darling Charlie Brown tree, and fantastic snowy background. I especially like your use of the flocking! Wonderful design! hugs, de

Darlene said...

LOL ... how ADORABLE! What a great card you have put together ... made me smile instantly!! YOU are the Queen of Sparkle ... would have never thought to sparkle up a duck but it works and it's awesome!!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, this is so darn adorable!! That grumpy goose looks amazing with the flocking!! I love the bent tree, too!! The sparkly border is fabulous!! I love this my friend!! It totally makes me smile!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

ionabunny said...

Love your fluffy grumpy goose. Great with the glittery feet and beak. Hugz

April said...

What a cute goose! Love your sparkly card and flocked goose!

Mary Holshouser said...

Darling card.
Love the poor top-heavy tree.
this duck will match the one
I have from last year. Can't
wait to get my hands on it.
thanks for sharing.

TracyM #6773 said...

FUN & FABULOUS card!!!
LOVE your fluffy goose, LOVE your CUTE crooked tree, LOVE the FUN sentiment on the FANCY tag too ... YES, I LOVE IT ALL!!!
THANK YOU for sharing :)

Jean Bullock said...

Oh, this is so funny. Love this card. Just the right amount of sparkle too. Well done.

barbara macaskill said...

This is so stinkin' adorable!! Love the quirkiness and the sentiment is awesome!!! TFS!

Eret said...

Most adorable goose ever! Love his/her fluffy feathers and glittered feet. The way you bended the tree is so clever and awesome with Grumpy Goose image and the sentiment. Fantastic card!

sammi said...

Fabulous card, Diane! I love how you added the texture and sparkle. Oh and the sentiment is perfect! LOL!

namabearx10 said...

Diane I Luv the duck he is just too cute and the twinkling clouds added is an awesome technique. Thanks for sharing

Leslie Miller said...

Hahahahahaha! Too cute! Love the fluff and the bent tree! I'm really getting the bug to get stamping and using some fun supplies. See what you do to me? The stamping bug is better than the bug I just got over.

Donna said...

So stinkin cute! Love the detail!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

This is such a cute and fun card. Love the duck and the broken tree paired with that sentiment. Too funny.

Vicki said...

LOL! Diane, I love this Mr. Goose card! This is a really fun stamp and sentiment set. The added sparkle and texture are great. I really love the Nuvo glue pen that everyone is using!

Gina H said...

Very cute! Love the flocking!

Kathy Krug said...

What a fun card. That bird has some attitude. Love the glitter you used.

wannabcre8tive said...

This card is just too cute. Love the tree and the bird. Definitely a true sentiment, Santa always finds my name on that list. :)