Thursday, October 19, 2017

Happy Halloween

Halloween is 'creeping' upon us (pun intended..lol)
and I have LOTS of Halloween cards to share...gee maybe I should mail some out!

I made this card using the Tutti Designs Spiderweb Corner.
You can see it in the Tutti store HERE.


I cut two webs, one from black and one from a designer paper,
then layered one on the other slightly offset.

I added a little '3D' spider and his lollipop
and stamped a sentiment from a really old
MS stamp!

All this was adhered to a black card stock base.....
that about sums it up...
I will be back later today with another Halloween card...
and am working on some really neat ones for Tonic Studio as well...
busy busy!!

Entering some fun challenges:
Pause Dream Enjoy ....  Spooky Cute

4 comments:

Lisa said...

This is awesome!! The spider with his lollipop is adorable!! The web is fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Leslie Miller said...

What??? The spider has a lollipop? Oh, my gosh, that is way too cute!! Hey, I just the other day mailed out the Halloween cards I made last year, so it's never too late.

Janis Lewis said...

Cute card! Love that spiderweb. Thanks for joining us this week at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.
Janis, Owner and Design Team Member

Darlene said...

LOVE how you offset the spiderwebs! And of course your spider is tooooo cute!! He looks like he might be related to the one in my crafting cave! LOL really!!!