Sunday, January 7, 2018

2018 PLanners

It's 'planner' time at The Cutting Cafe.
The design team has gotten together with a post up TODAY
and it's all about planners.

I went with a password planner of sorts
and called it 
Caught Up In The Web.

I don't know about you but in 2018 I like to start the year off
with new passwords for the sites I use the most.

This was an easy easy password planner to make
using the My Password Keeper from the add on file 
You can find all the planners HERE
and the add ons HERE.
Take a peek at them as there are a ton of then to choose from.


I started with a fun 'web' paper and few little spiders.
I added ribbon scraps to the binding.


I wanted some happy and bright colors
and had a lightweight card stock that would run through my printer
and printer many, many copies of these in various colors.


Here are a few more of the colored pages.


Here is a nice close up of the details...awesome!!


I will get a ton of use out of this!!

Thanks for visiting with me today...and pop on over to The Cutting Cafe blog
and see all the variations the DT came up with!!

8 comments:

Regina Easter said...

OH MY HOW COLORFUL AND FUN IS THIS.... i love it Diane

Katydid Cards said...

I love this idea for a password book and the cover is so clever!

Greta said...

Love the ribbon scraps--such a fun planner!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Great idea - and fun project. Thanks for the inspiration!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I like this idea of a password planner.

Leslie Miller said...

What a cute idea for a password planner with the spider webs. Ack! Love it! All those colorful pages and pretty ribbons -- wow! You're very ambitious with your projects. My passwords are stored in something quite boring.

Lisa said...

Oh wow, this is so fun!! And what a great idea!! I love the cover and all of the fabulous ribbons!! Awesome, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Donna Phelan said...

Oh this is FUN! Love the cover! What a great idea! I have my passwords scribbled on a little scrap of paper, glad I haven't gotten locked out of my favorite places....YET! lol