Friday, January 18, 2019

Rollin' With Friends

There's new challenge up today at the
using the letter 'V' for vehicle.

I was kind of excited because I got to use my new 
Avery Elle Birthday Bus stamp!
I actually bought this specifically for another
DT challenge but time got away
and I never had a chance to use it...
you all know how that goes!

Nothing like 'rollin' down the road with a group of friends...
gee, I wonder where they are headed....
I guess we will never know!


Aren't these just the cutest little party goers ever??


The paper I used is from Pink & Main Beach Babe...
I just love this pad full of bright and happy colors.....
plus the fact that this one reminded me of a divided street!

So make sure and head on over to
the Alphabet Challenge and let us see YOUR vehicles!!


Entering the following challenges:

I also saw this challenge at Time Out Challenges
and thought my little party bus with friends couldn't be any more perfect!!

11 comments:

Gerrina said...

A fun and happy card! This gives a festive feeling to any reciever... Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

meg said...

Gorgeous sunny summer colours and a great stamp fabulous card

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a darling party bus! I can just imagine the fun ahead of them when they reach their destination. Great coloring and sure to bring joy to the birthday person when they get this card too.

Darlene said...

OMG this is such a fun card! You've colored their happy little faces so well and LOVE how you have the balloons attached ... GREAT JOB!

Donna Ellis said...

LOL! YES YES YES I agree! They ARE the cutest little partygoers ever! And your bright colors make them even more precious, Diane! It's a darling card, and one that will bring a big smile to your recipient's face! hugs, de

Leslie Miller said...

Just remember... my birthday is in October. These are the cutest, happiest party-going friends ever! So much fun! Love the colors and the perfect paper. Glad you brought this out to play for the V for Vehicle challenge, but it also couldn't be more ideal for the verse in Time Out. Wow, Diane! You made me smile big this morning!

Dawn Phillips said...

Love how colourful this is. Love Dawn x

Margarets designer cards said...

Great colourful card, lovely image

Debbie Mageed said...

Absolutely adorable! I would love to see this bus of cuties on the road. They are so cute and so are the details you added. Love it!! Have a great weekend!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Who wouldn't love to receive this? What an adorable bunch of party-goers. You've colored them so well, Diane. The background paper is perfect - it really does look like road markings.

Joyce said...

This is so very fun. What a terrific and fun party bus. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.