Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Dog Twisters Card

Time for a new challenge at
and is being hosted by our sistah Debbie.
She has chosen the theme of 'KIDS CARDS'.

A while back I saw a new release from Art Impressions
called Twisters and couldn't resist purchasing one
to try out.
It also requires a second die (twist frame die) so it can 'twist,
however once you have that, all the other Twist sets will work with it.
I think there are eight different sets in all to choose from.



For my set I used the Dog Twist Set.
The set includes not only the stamps but the dies as well.
(they also carry them at one of my favorite places to shop

I also used a new (to me) stamp and die set I recently purchased
from Sunny Studio Birthday Balloon die and stamps (sold separately).

The dog can 'twist' to the inside of the card.
This is him twisted 'in'


and this is him on the inside before the 'twist.


I wasn't quite sure how to finish the inside as I want to leave the part that
shows behind the dog blank...
so it just might stay blank.
These were so easy that I can't wait to make more (buy more too ...hah)!!

Visit The Sisterhood to see all the fabulous 'kids cards'
from my 'sistahs'!

Entering the following challenges:
Die Cut Diva's .... Animals
Fab N' Funky .... Birthday

13 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Diane this is awesome and so different, love the doggie and the twist in this card...awesome for a any kid.xx

Shona Erlenborn said...

Never seen these before! How creative. What a great kids' card! That little doggie is a riot!!

Darlene said...

OMG this is so cute and sure to bring a giggle or two! What a fun card! You are so good with these sort of 3d, motion cards! LOVE the look on his face ... no wonder you couldn't resist buying it!!

KandA said...

What a super fun card Diane. I love the twist design and that dog is so cute xx

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is so cute with the twist design showing the front and back of the dog. Great colors too and designer paper.

Debbie Mageed said...

Oh, Diane, this dog is so stinkin' adorable! Love his happy expression and the twist makes it even more fun. I will have to look into those. We all need a little smile right now so this challenge is exactly what I needed. Hope all is going well for you, Sistah! Stay safe.

Vicki said...

What a fun, spectacular card, Diane!! Love the dancing dog...he is excited for that cupcake. This brings a smile to my face!!

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely fabulous card Diane, love the dog image and your design, keep safe, Kate x

Arlene said...

Very cute! Such a fun card to make and to receive. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our April challenge all about animals.

Renee Moran said...

I've never seen this die before. How very cool. Thanks for playing along with us this month at the Die Cut Diva's It's All About Animals Challenge -Renee'

Leslie Miller said...

I've looked at these stamps, but never got around to buying any. I do love Art Impression and this dog is a must have. He's just so happy and friendly looking! I'm glad to see your super cute card with him today!

Su Mohr said...

Diane, Such a fun surprise to see your dog with a twist! It's sure to make anyone smile!

Jennifer's Vintage Paperie said...

This is super fun! I love the back of the dog on the inside. Great colors! Well done sistah!