Friday, April 3, 2020

Spring Tulips

Having some fun today testing once again my
CAS skills and decided to join 
Addicted to CAS challenge which is TEXTURE.


My card is pretty CAS for sure!

For the texture I used a tiny little embossing folder
I picked up in a set ages ago.
I inked the background first with Oxide ink Abandoned Coral,
then ran it thru my EB folder.


I die cut the tulips from Memory Box Dancing Tulip dies.
I have a love of the delicate looking tulips
but have a hard time growing them here due to the fact the
darn deer eat the bulbs, and the Tulips themselves.

Here is the picture of the little EB folder...cute?


The sweet die cut was laying on my table rejected
from another project and it fit well,
so that finished off my card.

Make sure to visit their challenge as there are amazing designs
from the Design Team, which encouraged me to enter!

5 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful CAS card Diane, it's a lovely tulip die, keep safe, Kate x

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, love the design and your layout

Verna Angerhofer said...

Absolutely gorgeous and love the colors.

Leslie Miller said...

This is very cute and sweet, a darling little embossing folder. The tulips are so dainty and delicate. Altogether perfect with the sentiment!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Oh I just LOVE this and your CAS design is just perfect. Love that die - you've inspired me to take mine out. That little butterfly embossing is just wonderful as a textured base for your die cut. Thanks so much for sharing and playing with us at Addicted to CAS.