Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Flowers of the Month January Thru June

Hello All. it's that time again for a new challenge theme at
Double D Challenges
and we have a great one for you!
It is Flowers of The Month
with a super cool mood board below
AND
a list of the monthly flowers to get you inspired! 

Flowers of the Month - January thru June

January Carnations or Snowdrops
February Violets or Primrose
March Daffodils~Jonquils~Narcissus
April Daisy~Sweet Pea~Gerber Daisy
May Lily of the Valley or Hawthorne
June Rose or Honeysuckle


I am an avid gardener and one of my all-time favorite Spring flowers
is the Daffodil!   I have 30 some varieties in my gardens
and seem to pick up a new Daffodil stamp yearly...I can't help myself!


This years NEW stamp is
Penny Black Daffodil Devotion.
Such a pretty little container of Daffodils!

I stamped and then colored in with Copics and a mix of
Tonic alcohol markers.
The pretty scallop rectangle is from Cottage Cutz.

Ready to see some pretty flowers that will knock your socks off
or flip flops as the case may be?
Then head on over to Double D and see all the beautiful flowers
the Design Team has to show you! 

Entering the following challenges:
The Paper Funday Challenge .... ATG or Flowers/Floral

19 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Very pretty Daffodils, love the heart on the container. xx

Birgit said...

This is beautiful Diane! I've always loved this sweet image of the daffodils in a tin can. It's so simple, yet lovely. You've colored it up perfectly my friend and the polka dotted background is subtle but adds wonderful texture. Well done!!

Barbara said...

Nothing says SPRING like a daffodil and your card is the proof. I adore that cottage cuts die that you used with this card, it adds to the delicate look.

Donna Phelan said...

It's such a happy Spring flower, one we all welcome after a winter. Beautiful card! Looks like a little can from the recycle bin--I love that! Fabulous Daffodils!

Darlene said...

I always LOVE seeing the photos of your Spring Daffodils ... so many varieties and one more beautiful than the next. Your card is just fabulous ... love the color! And, your design showcases your cute stamp perfectly! Well done my friend ... awesome Springtime inspiration!

somethingcraftybydottie said...

absolutely beautiful , I also love Daffodils, sadly I can't have them in my gardens here in Florida.
God Bless
Hugs
Dottie

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card,love the happy colours. Anesha x

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your daffodils are so gorgeous and I love the whole layout which shows them off so well.

Vicki said...

Beautiful! Great minds think alike. Our cards are so similar it's scary! Daffodils were my choice from the get go as that is my birthday flower.

Judy Woodland said...

So stinkin' pretty!!! Love your coloring and the design is just wonderful. Well done!!

Gail said...

This is so beautiful- I am plant killer for some reason - Oh I know why - because I do not understanding the feeding and watering process - therefore my husband is the gardener in our family - Did now know there were 30 types of Daffodils - when we go plant shopping - just say - I like those - and those and those! LOL

My Paper Epiphany said...

Beautifully coloured and such a happy card! Thanks for sharing at PBSC:)

Kathy Krug said...

Such a happy card. The daffodils sing spring which in February where I live. Love the lacy panel and the yellow sequins.

Shandy Davis said...

Beautiful card, bright and happy.Thank you for joining us at PaperFunDay,Shandy,DT

Carol L said...

Your daffodils look so pretty in the can and the attached heart looks perfect! Very pretty card!

Ros Crawford said...

I'm with you... Daffodils are just the happiest of flowers! Fabulous card my friend... Have a beautiful day

Leslie Miller said...

What a great idea for a challenge! I absolutely love your stamp and I'm happy that you got a chance to use it this year. Your garden must be spectacular when the daffodils are in bloom! Super cute card, Diane!

Sue from Oregon said...

I too love daffodils! I dried some last year and they are gorgeous. They usually don't dry that pretty but these ones did! Thanks for sharing your pretty card with us at PBSC! ♥ Sue Kment

Christi Conley said...

Diane, I LOVE daffodils and you have done such a fantastic job of bringing them to life! Gorgeous!! Thank you SO much for joining us at Paper Funday Challenges! Crafty Hugs, Christi DT