Friday, May 14, 2021

Giant Jack-O-Lantern

We are halfway thru our Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge
and this is my card for the reminder to join in with us.
It seems the Halloween season is so short so a good way to
use some of your Halloween stuff ALL year long!

This is our May mood board to give you some inspiration,
though our challenges are always ANYTHING GOES!


I let the bottom left corner inspire me with that big smiling
Jack-O-Lantern!
I used some Glitz Halloween 'What Nots' and a Halloween
greeting from Stampin' Up!
The background paper was in my Halloween scrap bag of papers!


I added a few little polka dot 'candi's' for fun!
So I sure hope you will grab your Halloween supplies
and join us at Two Old Bats for our Halloween challenge!

5 comments:

Lia said...

That's a cute pumpkin. I like it!
Lia xx

Verna Angerhofer said...

So cute! I love that jack-o-lantern.

cuilliesocks said...

What a fun image and a gorgeous card Diane, Kate x

Ros Crawford said...

Oh this made me smile... What a fun card and we could use more smiles... You made my day

Leslie Miller said...

That is one big, happy Jack-o-Lantern! Can't help but smile right back at him. Every time I get my Halloween goodies out to play I have so much fun, so I'm loving this challenge!