Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Dog Rose Card

 Hello All, have you been like me and spent your pandemic in house days
online shopping for paper crafting goodies more then you normally would?
I have to admit I have been addicted to not only layering stencils and layering stamps
but even the layered dies have captured my attention which is where this
card has come from!

I saw a challenge at Just Us Girls that I was able to use a 'new' to me
layered die from Altenew called Dog Rose.

I actually made 3 more cards using this die in different colors
which I will post at a later time.



I backed my card with paper from Lawn Fawn Spring Fling pad.

I have to admit that I also have taken quite a 'fancy' to the Altenew
stamps and dies and this set is no exception!

Also entering the following challenges:
NBUS .... Never Before Used Stuff




4 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

I'm intrigued with this die. Not familiar with those. What a gorgeous look!

Leslie Miller said...

My NBUS basket will tell the story of how I've been indulging myself. One day I'll say "no apologies", the next day I'll chastise myself. Mostly I just wallow in how wonderful all my toys are! I love seeing my friends' new toys, too, and this is a beautiful die that you've put to work with this sunshiny and cheery paper that goes with it so well. Tomorrow I'm going to a friend's house for lunch and will get to see all her new stuff, too. She's worse than me, but I love it!

Ina G said...

Wow what a beautiful die you have here and looks simply stunning with that colourful DP background. Just gorgeous Diane. thanks so much for sharing with us at Just Us Girls this week.

Darnell said...

Wow, layering dies! I love this, Diane, and they way you have used the yellow tones for the pretty die cut over that beautiful floral pp! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell