Monday, June 14, 2021

June Halloween Challenge Reminder

It's reminder time at Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge
to join us and create a Halloween card
and we have a fun mood board to inspire you below. 


You don't have to use the mood board but just create anything Halloween!
I did let it inspire me and used the lower right corner for my stamps.
I used an image from Power Poppy that I have had forever and it has
never seen ink until today!
I colored it in with my Copics then mounted on a piece of
washi tape background panel generously given to me from my
friend and teammate Dar!


So we would love to have YOU join us for our challenge
that ends on the 28th at Two Old Bats!



7 comments:

Darlene said...

WOW what an awesome card! Love that embossed background and that image is so cute! Great coloring!! Glad you're enjoying those backgrounds ... I'd be happy to make you more ... just say the word.

Lori Kobular said...

Awesome card! I love those pumpkins and the way you colored them, but that cat looks angry! Love the background too!

Shona Erlenborn said...

That's a fun Halloween image - don't think I've seen it before. Great coloring and a fabulous background too!

Leslie Miller said...

I've always loved this image. Great job coloring, Diane! That's some amazing Washi tape, and I love your embossed background. Took me a minute to realize it's candy corn. Too cute!

Carol L said...

Great color combo with a wonderful background! Love the candy corn embossing with that great image! Semi-spooky and fun at the same time :)

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fun image and a wonderful Halloween design.

Dalis said...

I am so glad you decided to ink this one, because it turned out great!

-- Dalis