Wednesday, September 8, 2021

A Good Day

It's that time again for a new challenge theme at 
The Sisterhood of Crafters and it has been chosen
by our 'sistah' Annie and the theme is
CUTE AND SIMPLE.

My friend and fellow teammate Dar surprised me with this
adorable stamp set from Unity Kittens Together.
It come's with another image which I have stamped and will 
appear on another card later.

I stamped the image on watercolor paper and colored with
Tombow markers.  The frame is a new one from Pink Fresh Studios,
When I received the die I wasn't sure how it die cut so I
cut it on black cardstock to see what it produced and this frame
was part of it, a perfect fit for my kitties.
The sentiment is part of the stamp set.

The background papers are from Craft Consortium 
Bluebells and Buttercups, this is an adorable pad of papers.


I hope to see YOU at The Sisterhood and check out all the fun
and pretty awesome designs by my 'sistahs' while you are there!

Entering the following challenges:
Cat Challenge .... Anything Cat
Simon Monday Challenge .... Stamp It



11 comments:

Birgit said...

Oh, what a darling image and you've colored it up perfectly Great design and adorable card!!

Glenda said...

What a cute bucket full of kittens! It definitely makes me happy!

Darlene said...

I just KNEW this stamp set had your name written all over it when I saw it and you have certainly MADE IT SHINE!! Great coloring and design! Glad it made you smile! Have a HAPPY day!

Debbie Mageed said...

What a great card, Diane! Love those adorable kitties!! Have a great rest of your week.

Surekha Galagoda said...

The card is super cute. Love it so much.Tc Stay safe

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card and gorgeous image but your colouring is fabulous. xx

Ros Crawford said...

Kitties make me happy... except when they think it's okay to wake me at unearthly hours! Beautiful card Diane... Hope you are enjoying your time at the Lake house... I'm so jealous

Shona Erlenborn said...

What an adorable bucket of kittens! You've colored it beautifully, Diane! I really like the black frame too, and the colors of the background paper being used in the coloring of the image. Great work!

Leslie Miller said...

OMGoodness, Darlene knows what you love! Those kittens are too stinkin' cute and colored adorably to match the designer paper which is also super cute. I can't get enough of this stuff!

Ina G said...

Oh those kittens look like they have jumped into a bucket full of pretty flowers. What a fabulous fun stamp. Your new die looks great. Great take on Annie's Challenge.

ike said...

Oh, wow ! Three kittens in a bucket - how delightful. :-D Such a cute card.
Thank you for purring along to play in my Cats only Challenge.
Hugz
IKE =^..^=

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog