Thursday, September 23, 2021

Butterfly Fun

While we were at the lake house this summer
I took all my stencils with me and spent many a night
stenciling away while the hubby watched TV.

One of my newest stencils was a stamp and stencil combo by
Taylored Exoressions .  It looked interesting so I purchased it
and have to say I LOVE it and so glad I have it!
The body of the butterfly is the stamp and it stamps all over,
one big stamp.  Then you get two stencils, one for the upper wings
and one for the lower wings, making it easy to use separate colors.

I just added a sentiment from The Greetery Sentiment Suite Birthday,
I thought that was all it needed.


The set was so much fun to use I stenciled 3 more sets to use
on later cards, all were stamped with various Altenew inks!


Thanks for visiting and I hope you like this set as much as I do!

Entering the following challenges:
Mod Squad .... Butterflies
Addicted To Stamps and More ....  Any Occasion
Happy Little Stampers .... Stencils


8 comments:

Darlene said...

WOW these sheets are all just gorgeous (of course you know which one is my favorite! lol). LOVE your card ... just a simple sentiment is all it needs ... certainly wouldn't want to cover up all that beautiful butterfly design! LOVE THEM ALL!

Izzy Scrap said...

OMG, what a gorgeous card with these warm colours ! Love how these beautiful butterflies cover all the panel and your colours combo (all of them !). Such a joyful birthday card ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at ATSM.

Vicki Dutcher said...

What a fabulous job you did creating all those panels of gorgeous blended bflies! That stencil is a keeper :) - Thanks for joining in at HLS Stencil Challene

Ros Crawford said...

Wow! You did good there my friend... Stencil perfection!

Leslie Miller said...

OMGosh, cool stamp and stencil combo! Fabulous color choices. It would be hard to stop. Really love the warm colors on your birthday card.

Shona Erlenborn said...

These are fabulous, Diane! You find the neatest products! That birthday card is just darling!

SmilynStef said...

How vibrant and fun.

Daria Z. said...

These color combos are all fun but the orange and yellow just makes my heart happy!!