Sunday, April 16, 2023

Peace On Earth Challenge #38

 Peace On Earth has a new challenge starting today with a fun 
mood board of gnomes!  It's for inspiration only, you don't have to
use gnomes as it's always an anything goes as long as it's
Christmas themed!


I went with the gnome theme as I had them so why not use them!
They are a set of dies from Cottage Cutz, picky little things to
put together but so worth it!
I also used a row of trees from Cheaop dies and  a pretty piece of
snowflake paper for my background!


We would love to have YOU join us at
Peace on Earth and stop in to see all the inspiration
from the Design Teams!!

Entering the following challenges:
Christmas Kickstart .... Gnome For Christmas




7 comments:

Darlene said...

OH WOW ... these guys are adorable! Look at all those little pieces! I commend you for having the patience to put these together lol. Perfect overall design too ... love it! Great job my friend!

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

Adorable, cute, sweet, gorgeous gnomes. I really love your card and so much patience must have gone into this love it xx

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, but I love the gnomes! But now you've given me another idea. These guys are so CUTE! You know how I love Cottage Cutz. Perfect with the trees and snowflake paper. Top notch, Diane!

Susan said...

Adorable gnomes! I admire your patience in putting all those little pieces together - but well worth the effort! Lovely background paper that ties in perfectly with the gnome on the bottom left!

Lia said...

The gnomes diecuts are the cutest I have ever seen. What a lovely card!
Lia xx

Lisa said...

Super cute die cut gnomes. WOW all those little pieces I would be cross eyed trying to glue those down. You did great!!!

Dotty Jo said...

I love their little faces! Such cute little die cut gnomes and you've coloured them beautifully. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart with Gail and me, Jo x