Saturday, April 8, 2023

Sketch 723

A new challenge starts today at Sketch Saturday with an 
'optional' twist of a 'pick me up' theme.


I used one of the stamps given to me from a friend last summer when
she purged her stamps, my goodness, you should see all the gorgeous
wood mounted stamps she gave up, I was one lucky recipient!
It's an old PSX 1993 stamp, isn't it pretty?
I stamped it on a Cottage Cutz die cut doily then colored it in with my Copics
The sentiment is from Pretty Pink Posh.
The background paper is from last year when I went on a paper
splurge of mostly blues/navy papers, it is from Prima's Frayed Denim pad.

We would love to see YOU at Sketch Saturday with your 
interpretation of our sketch!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Very lovely image and great use of that sketch.

Shona Erlenborn said...

That is a gorgeous image - so delicate. I love the bird and the bees theme!

Darlene said...

Beautiful take on the sketch! Love that image and the background really makes it pop! Well done ... Happy Easter!

Carol L said...

Those older PSX stamps are just gems and this one turned out so pretty! Love that background too for this pretty card! Happy Easter!

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card. Anesha x

Leslie Miller said...

Seriously, your friend had an amazing collection of stamps and she knew just the person to give them to, thank goodness. These old wood blocks are classics. Yes, this is beautiful and it's a wonderful choice for the sketch!