Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Beautiful Blossoms October Challenge

Hello Friends, today is the new start of the month long challenge at
Beautiful Blossoms with the floral color board below for inspiration
but you can create anything any color as long as blooms are you man focus! 


I used a die, stamp stencil combo from Pink Fresh Studios
Wonderful In Every Way set.
This is one of those sets that I could use over and over as it is so easy and turns out
beautiful every time.  This is the second time I have created with this set 
(it sure feels good to say that)!
I used all Altenew inks for my stenciling and after die cutting placed it
on a piece of black cardstock.  The sentiment is part of the same set
and has been cut three times and stacked.


Come on over to Beautiful Blossoms and have some floral fun
with us and see all the other beautiful Inspiration there as well!!

Entering the following challenges:
The Flower Challenge .... Add A Stencil





No comments: