The Neglected Stuff is back this month with a new challenge,
no themes, we just want to see your neglected stuff,
you know those things you just had to have but have yet to use
or have maybe used a long time ago!
For my card I used an Acorn die set from The Greetery,
the sample card saw is what made me purchase the set
as I loved the soft fall colors and the great design,
I pretty much cased and copied it but I think theirs is a black
background, I used navy blue and then of course
changed the sentiment using a Spellbinders die of the month Sept 24.
I can't believe this is the first time using this die as I was so excited to
have it arrive, only to leave it sit and sit!
We would love to see YOUR neglected stuff
so come on over and show us what you've got!!
No comments:
Post a Comment