Colorful Options is back this month with a spooky mood
board and a mix of colors perfect for October!!
Option 1 — Black, Orange, Red & White
Create a project featuring black, orange, red, and white.
Use all four colors together for bold contrast and dramatic impact. Think fiery glow, deep shadows, and striking highlights—spooky, intense, or graphic, your interpretation.
Option 2 — Pick Your Color
Prefer to focus on a single color? Choose one color from the palette: Black (bold, dramatic, high contrast) Orange (bright, fiery, energetic) Red (intense, rich, glowing) White (clean, stark, high impact).
Let your chosen color take the lead—minimal, layered, or bold.
I definitely went with OPTION 1 using the colors
Red~Black~Orange~White.
It took me awhile to figure out how I wanted to use all those colors
together and a Halloween card seemed my only idea and perfect
for October. I used a Lawn Fawn cloud stencil with TH Distress inks
and a moon created with a SU punch. ALL the dies used as well as
Red~Black~Orange~White.
It took me awhile to figure out how I wanted to use all those colors
together and a Halloween card seemed my only idea and perfect
for October. I used a Lawn Fawn cloud stencil with TH Distress inks
and a moon created with a SU punch. ALL the dies used as well as
the sentiment rub on are from Spellbinders. That fence is a real 'oldie'
I have had for years, it's a bit long but I just snipped it off to fit my A2 card front.
The bats are from a 2024 Sept die of the month, also SB.
The bats are from a 2024 Sept die of the month, also SB.
I can't wait to see what your 'interpretation' is of the color board!!

No comments:
Post a Comment