It is FALL at The Four Seasons and we have a mood board
for inspiration but you can create anything as long as you keep it FALL!!
There were lots of pumpkins in this mood board so I had to let
those inspire me, but there is plenty more including the colors!!
The pretty plaid background paper is Paper Rose Autumn Plaid,
I die cut a Spellbinders Curved Matting Basics A and stamped my
image, also a Spellbinders Stamp of the month Sept 24 Autumn Wishes
that I purchased from one of their Warehouse sales. It was colored in
with a mix of Copics, Olo's and Altenew alcohol markers. The sentiment
is from a large Simon Says Stamp set Thanks & Leaves purchased during one
those inspire me, but there is plenty more including the colors!!
The pretty plaid background paper is Paper Rose Autumn Plaid,
I die cut a Spellbinders Curved Matting Basics A and stamped my
image, also a Spellbinders Stamp of the month Sept 24 Autumn Wishes
that I purchased from one of their Warehouse sales. It was colored in
with a mix of Copics, Olo's and Altenew alcohol markers. The sentiment
is from a large Simon Says Stamp set Thanks & Leaves purchased during one
of their 99cent sales.
This is our second month of Fall so I hope you will join us at

No comments:
Post a Comment