Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day Card


Here is the card I made for my Mom for Mother's Day. It is really much prettier "in person". She really liked it. I also received a hand made card from my daughter...really cute...sorry so short, I am still recovering from the "shock" of losing all my photos and files and haven't spent much time doing anything!
The paper I used was from "cord-in-nations".....the embossing folder is from SU, I sanded the paper after I ran it thru my Big Shot, the stamped sentiment is from a Mother's Day set I won from Gina K Designs.....I love the set!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!! Now this is just gorgeous!! :)

bumblebee creations said...

HOpe to start seeing your creations again - really soon!!! thanks for stopping by!

Curt in Indy said...

This is super stunning! These colors are gorgeous! Love this card! Best, Curt

Toni K said...

Gorgeous card!