Friday, August 27, 2010

A Little Bit of Metal Challenge

Here I am still doing challenges...what can I say .... it keeps me motivated...I need that right now...I am so stressed and busy I can't think straight!
I made this card for the Shabby Tea Room challenge...this week it was to add a bit of metal......I added my little tag that says "birthday girl"...it was crimped on the ribbon with a tag maker I have had for---evah!!  I amnot sure they even sell these anymore??  I left it rather simple, I just loved the DS paper and wanted to leave it exposed!!  I found an awesome glue to use.....it acts like a glue gun without the heat...strings and all....it works quick too,in a matter of minutes...its from Beacon.....love the fact that I won't "burn" myself with this glue!

6 comments:

Dawnll said...

So soft and beautiful

PapierGirl said...

Beautiful floral paper and one of my favorite color combinations! Thanks for joining us this week at TSTR! :)

Kelly said...

Pretty Pretty Pretty! I love the soft pastel colors! The paper and layout is awesome. Gorgeous flower!

stampinfrog said...

Beautiful card Diane!I adore the rose paper and the embellies are perfect!
Have a great and safe weekend!
Hugs,Connie

Anonymous said...

Diane,
The dsp paper is lovely. Love the colours

Kelly

Audrey Pettit said...

Pretty card! That paper is so very sweet, and I like the crimped metal tag hanging from the ribbon. the fuzzy brads in the corners caught my eye, too. Thanks for sharing this with us at TSTR.