Monday, August 2, 2010

My "other" blog

Along time ago I started another blog called "Nellie Doodle Cottage"...so named after my goldendoodle Nellie.....funny, too "cuz" I don't even live in a cottage but a log cabin.....must be my big dream...but I have long neglected my poor "other blog, so am trying to get it up and running again.....I posted a yummy lemon layer cream cheese pie on it....if you want the recipe...go here and make one, it's so darn good, and no cal. of course...yeah right!!
I will be posting some of my "finds" this week and will have items for sale here and there...take a peek, if you would like!

4 comments:

Jessy Christopher said...

This pie looks so so yummo!! I wish I can have a bite... LOL!! You should scrap bout this :)

Lemon Lane Studio said...

This lemon cheesecake looks delish...I went on over to your other blog to peek at the recipe and I think I'll give it a try. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Patty

Scrapping With Sherry said...

The pie looks as yummy and bright as your two most recent card posts. I have such a hard time creating in bright colors and I really dont know why because they are so beautiful. And I have to comment on that sunrise!! Amazing! Good luck with your other blog.

I came to your blog to introduce myself. My name is Sherry and I have joined the Bloggerette Sorority. I missed the rush, as I have only been blogging for about 3weeks, but I am looking forward to joining in on the fun in the future. I would be honored if you visited my blog at http://scrappingwithsherry1.blogspot.com/ Hope to see you there!

Take Care and Be Careful!~ Sherry

Kelly said...

Looks yummy...I'm off to your other blog now to take a peek!